This week is pretty much the best week in the world. Yesterday was our anniversary, today is his birthday, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and then we get the entire weekend + Friday to hangout all day!
Talk about foodie time! I don't even know if we will get to this mini chocolate pomegranate cake, but none the less, it was fun to make.
A few little things I love about my Landon:
• His thick, golden hair. I used to get compliments about mine, but now he is getting all the attention, and I love it. Sometimes I dream about our future babies popping out with Rapunzel hair...
• His encouraging words. He simply makes me a better person every day!
• His patience. He will laugh at me in the kitchen and wait patiently for an extra 20 minutes, as I'm frantically taking pictures. Even when his stomach is growling, he waits.
• His sense of humor. I honestly don't know what he will say next, and I love that.
• And just everything else, he's perfect! :)
Happy Birthday babe!!