ps. i just read Emily's comment and realized i was rude enough to post a dessert without
the recipe! so here's the recipe of the cupcake w/a surprise of cookie
or at least how to make them...
well i'm going to have to spill my secret here, i totally cheated and didn't make
them from scratch! but yesterday i did loads of laundry, sent out portraits and
finished up orders, so i just didn't have the time to make everything from scratch
and honestly, those boxed ingredients taste just as good sometimes! :)
so here's the recipe.
Cupcake with a SURPRISE of Cookie
1. I used a chocolate cake mix, followed the directions & mixed up the cupcakes.
2. I then made up some regular chocolate chip cookie dough
[or cheat with pre-made dough].
3. Roll the cookie dough into little balls, like a giant gumball size.
4. Fill up each cupcake liner only halfway with cupcake batter, because with the cookie in it, it expands more and can overflow -my mistake with my first batch-
5. Once they are all filled, drop in a ball of cookie dough in the center of each cupcake.
6. Then take a spoon and make sure you cover all the cookie dough with the batter so that it bakes inside the cupcake.
7. Bake them just as if they were regular cupcakes , and walah!
Tomorrow I hope to make a few stops around town delivering cupcakes
because we have so many that I don't know what to do with them!
and i'm thinking for next time...
a fun & different cookie to put inside of a fun & different cupcake batter...