Here's some things to remember about her during her 1st month:
• At her 1 month appointment she weighed 9lbs. 10oz.
• She sleeps in 3-4 hour increments and has had a consistent sleeping schedule since her 2nd week!(unfortunately that didn't last once week 5 hit, but lets pretend I don't know that yet and that I'm still really proud of her!)
• She loves loves her daddy! She is a fussy butt with mommy but once she's in daddy's arms she so content and doesn't move an inch. He has his ways with her and I love them together.
• She loves to look around and is so alert. She sometimes gets her "crazy eyes" where they look like they might pop out of her head but that just means she's extra interested.
• She hates her carseat with a passion! Likes doesn't stop screaming hates it.
• She loves tummy time and holding her head up.
• She's our little jumping bean and doesn't stop moving! She loves laying on our chest and pushing up against our legs.
• Loves to nuzzle her head into your neck (mommy's favorite) and is a cuddle bug.
• Still in newborn clothes and diapers!