Yesterday I made beet chips to go along with our sandwiches.
so i learned two things while making them,
1. Beets stain (obviously, look at the vibrant color of them!)
2. Use a mandolin to slice them!!
It is a super easy recipe, let me tell you how it goes:
2-3 medium sized beets
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash beets and peel over sink to reduce the mess in the kitchen
3. Slice beets with a mandolin, [i didn't have one so i used a knife-
BUT it's super hard to get them the same thickness,
and they need to be to bake evenly]
4. Lay parchment paper down on a cookie sheet, & you can
lay them really close together because they shrink when baking.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and be sure keep an eye on them
after 15 minutes because they can burn quickly.