I absolutely love seeing her personality develop and could of never imagined how obsessed I would be with her, I'm seriously so happy and in love, no matter how sleep deprived or busy I am, she's my world! But can I say how IMPOSSIBLE it is to get one photo of her without moving! I completely skipped her 6 month photo because I couldn't get one of her staying still. Thankfully after a million tries, her daddy helped get her attention for these. :)
| February 18, 2016 |
• She is officially crawling and is so fast at it!
• She loves light sockets, sharp corners, climbing into the fireplace and putting all bits of trash and lint off the floor in her mouth...haha (hence why we bought her a blow up pool as a play pen in our house!)
• She can pull herself to stand, and walk around objects if she's holding on and stands on her own for a few good seconds
• She has learned to give kisses and is all about the open mouth sloppy ones!
• She has learned to fake cough and thinks it's so funny
• She can wave hello and goodbye
• She says "dada" ALL the time... still no mama :(
• She dances or moves her head when music is on, she's my little dancing baby
• She is starting to get stranger danger and really only lets mommy or daddy hold her
• She is definitely our chatterbox and is constantly babbling
• She loves food and has been a really good eater for me