Me in Mt. Baldy yesterdayHappy Weekend everyone! This weekend came extremely fast because we took a mid-week vacay over in Palm Springs this last week! Landon's bestie from Canada came down with his lady and we had a relaxing time staying at The Viceroy, shopping at mid-century modern stores, and eating at the ACE Hotel. We dressed for winter but arrived to 84ºF weather!... Palm Springs never disappoints on the heat.
Here are some links I've been loving lately:
• I'm prepping for a masquerade party next weekend and I've been eyeing this tulle maxi dress.
• We're getting our Christmas tree up and our decorations out tonight! I've been pinning to my Holiday Pinterest Board for the past month and Christmas is taking over everything...which we definitely don't mind.
• I've been loving this portrait blog of 14 photographers documenting their children.
• Since the colder weather has finally hit California, I have been on the look out for a Pom Pom Beanie,
this one in particular.
• It's Landon's birthday next week and I've been searching for the perfect cake recipe. This one keeps begging me to make it.
Also a special thanks for all those sweet comments in my last post! xoxo